With over 25 years experience working with injured patients due to accidents, WI Medical has expertise in evaluating and customizing the necessary equipment to insure compassionate and dependable outcomes while reducing costs per claim.
Because we use RT (Registered Technicians) or ATP (Assisted Technology Professionals) that go directly
to the home, we are able to do a true visual assessment of the injured and their surroundings thereby increasing the probability of ordering only the truly necessary equipment. By using strict parameters our bids are extremely competitive while giving quality products and service.
From the moment an inquiry is made we have frequent contact and direct conversations with the injured, to insure clear follow up, education on the equipment, customization for their lifestyle, and clarifying any concerns. We believe direct and frequent contact with the client insures confidence in our capabilities, as well as for those we represent.
- Nationally accredited by BOC
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Nationwide coverage – 400 reps
- Certified Technicians skilled in evaluations and customization
- Simple order processing
- We process all paperwork
- Anywhere, anytime service
- Hand deliver direct to home to confirm proficiency in usage
- National insurance coverage – Private, Workmen’s Comp, etc.
- On call clinical support
- All equipment with manufacturer warranty’s
- Expert Witness available for deposition and trial
- American Association for Home Care Member