- ATP and RT certified technicians for quality evaluations and customization for all equipment.
- Repair, replace, or service equipment no matter who the vendor.
- National in home repairs for complex rehab chairs, scooters, powerchairs, manual wheelchairs, hospital beds, patient lifts, and more.
- Expert in home evaluations for most medical equipment. We will provide, comprehensive and written evaluations with photo’s supporting any and all home modifications.
- National rental program for scooters, power wheelchairs and hospital beds.
- 24 hour delivery for stock items
Standard Power Wheelchairs and Scooters:
Power operative vehicles (POV’s) are needed if one requires assistance getting around, but does not require customized seating or positioning. It allows you to go wherever you need with little to no assistance.
These chairs are created to meet the unique medical and functional needs of the individual with a diagnosis resulting from an accident, injury, trauma, congenital disorders, degenerative or neuromuscular disease.
We provide the highest quality manual wheelchairs by working with the highest quality manufacturers who provide the finest products in design and durability. All of our products come with full manufacturers warrantees.
A platform lift is used to overcome differences in height which prevents the use of a wheelchair or scooter. All of our lifts for chairs or scooters are chosen for durability and dependability.
The vehicle trailer is a great option if you frequently travel with, or transport your wheelchair or scooter. This trailer can be hitched to any car or truck with at least 8” above the ground. Our trailers are easy to lift and easy to load.
Custom Bath Chairs:
Our roll in shower chairs with tilt are perfect for accessible wet area showers. They can roll straight over the toilet and into the shower, reducing manual handling and transfers.
Low Air Loss Mattresses:
Low Air Loss mattresses provide alternating pressure and are designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of sores and ulcers.
Our lifts are ideal for home care and increases the safety of patient transfers for both the patient and/or the caregiver. The lifts we supply are designed with a low base, which makes it easy to navigate around furnishings, allowing ease in bringing the lift close to a patient for increased safety and ease in transfers.
Our hospital beds are an excellent choice for any caregiving setting. Used to keep patients comfortable in long-term care, our beds are chosen for durability and functionality.
We provide complete remodeling services for homeowners who wish to remain independent. Our certified technicians will do a comprehensive evaluation and then source the build out through a local licensed and bonded contractor.